Friday, November 21, 2008

Philosphy Dumbness





The blue one on top is the the STUPIDEST thing I have EVER seen in my very long life, and that is NOT Alberta Ferreti. 22 STARDOLLARS FOR UGLY. Worst part is, that DUMB people who have NO life other than stardoll bought it for the sake of BUYING it. HOW DUMB?

The purple dress looks like a Christmas dress a goth 4 year old would wear. HA HA HA. NOT. Hwo stupid would it be to buy that dress when you could just anytime have me visit your suite as a visitor. HA HA HA, now THAT'S PHUNNY!

UGLIEST for last, of course. Red and blue I love you. Red and black, I hate that. What an ugly creation. I feel ASHAMED to see that Ablerta Ferreti actually PUT that in her SUITE, for public PEOPLE TO SEE. How SAD.

Alberta Ferreti, my little black rose, please take my advice for consideration. Please tell all your fellow fashion friends to never, ever go on stardoll and get your fashion line on stardoll, where they would draw it REALLY BAD. I love your work, and its AWESOME, but Stardoll made me GAG at that. FOO FOO TRASH.

No comments: