Saturday, November 8, 2008

Worst Outfit/Makeup in History of Stardoll

One word: EWW. On the bright side, at least he/she is smiling.
Umm....This is horrible. That's all I can say. Never heard of this girl, and I went to her suite, and the first thing I see in her is ugly. Pure ugly. What a bad first impression it is to get. Pity pity...Same girl as picture above. Person: The_Last_Wave.

80's disaster! Guess who was the master creator of this "beautful" piece? Of course, it was Zanegirl, or as you would call her, Kiyah Zane. Who else would it be? Nothing ties together with this outfit, and it just makes me want to gag! I can't believe these kind of 80's UGLY is what makes her happy. The 80's were HORRIBLE. Just like those neon tights and leg warmers. That girl is a nutjob. She needs help in the category of Fashion or Style.
This scenery, you may not think is an OUTFIT. But look at those clothes those young ladies are wearing. EW. That's the first word that pops up into my head. That right there, is sad. Very sad. At first, I was going to take a pic of the girl in the middle. Then, the two in the back. But they're all so bad, I just couldn't choose. The girl at the left is FeverCole. The girl at the right is Zanegirl90210. The girl in the middle, or should I say the genious who created this scenery is none other than our very own DeviBabi. (Surprised?)

Rate this outfit from 1-5: 0. It'a a BAD combination of piling stuff over stuff of clothing. This is crazy. A disgrace to the name fashion. A disgrace to style. And worst of all, this gives a bad name to Stardoll. I would think of this to be emberassing to pile up and put on my me-doll, which any other person can see. Personally, I hate the nerd glasses. They might be in fashion magazines, but I still wouldn't want to wear that in public. Worst of all, this is hazy_cloud121. She's one of the people who are popular, but you just can't find the reason why.

Advice: Honey, a little less make-up won't hurt you. Let's make that a lot.


Please comment on what you think of this ridiculous clothing.

3 comments:

Ida_Amy said...

On behalf of all of the above mentioned (the popular group, as you so rightly put it) we would love to thank you for the excellent publicity your little blog as given us.
If you would like to become 'like us' we suggest kindness and a sense of fashion adventure.
;P

Anonymous said...

Ill agree that outfit wasn't my best...but your comments were absolutely uncalled for and had me rocking on my chair crying with laughter!! Since when has the way a person dresses been a 'bad example of stardoll'? Sweetheart you need to remember that this is just a silly game where teenagers can outlet their emotions with the use of creativity and fashion and by dictating how to dress and then proceeding to harass them when they fall out of context is just plain wrong and well...dictatorial. You'll make a ton load more friends if you weren't this controlling.

But good blog honey! Absolutely love it!

Indie Chick said...

How would different style's get created if everyone stuck to being boring?
Answer me that, and then thin about this post.
=]